A leave-in conditioner formulated with a complex of nourishing Australian Fruit extracts. Helps to detangle, strengthen and restore hair, with added heat protection.
Spray onto wet hair, comb through, and leave in.
Detangling, Strengthening, Restorative, Heat protection, Moisture retention
- 6 Australian Fruit Extracts (Desert Lime, Australian Round Lime, Illawarra Plum, Australian Finger Lime, Burdekin Plum, and Kakadu Plum): Chosen for their resilience to harsh climatic conditions, these carefully picked extracts are hydrophilic, meaning they can absorb moisture from the air. Rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids, these extracts were shown to flourish despite the harsh climatic conditions.
- Tasmanian Pepper: Provides a soothing and softening effect to the hair and scalp.
- Aniseed Myrtle: Results on the hair can be seen in the form of strength, shine, and increased elasticity.
- Wild Rosella Flower: Wild Rosella absorbs into the hair shaft to fight oxidation and repair the hair's surface. It has a high concentration of antioxidants, Vitamin A, C, and E.
- Lactic Acid: Lactic acid relaxes and smoothes the hair surface.
- Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf Extract: A natural source of Vitamin C, it creates a protective barrier against moisture loss and promotes shine.
- Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract: Hair strength, shine, and body.
- Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil: Powerful antioxidant.
- Cetraria Islandica (Icelandic Moss) Extract: Strong antioxidant.
- Hydrolyzed Silk: Smoothes out frizz.
- Olea Europea (Olive) Leaf Extract: Strong antioxidant and moisturizer.
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract: Provides beneficial treatment for oily skin and hair.