18.21 MAN MADE Clay 2oz
Medium-to-strong hold, matte finish hybrid of wax and clay. Thickens, molds and separates hair. A water-soluble mixture of clay, wax, and elastic fibers that roughens and texturizes the hair with a shine-free, pliable hold that's touchable and not too stiff. Ideal for fine or thinning hair types. Non-greasy. Featuring the aroma of Sweet Tobacco. Paraben-free.
- For a well-groomed finish, apply CLAY to damp hair. Sculpt using fingers as you blow-dry.
- For extra thickening apply CLAY to damp hair. Buff hair with your fingers as you blow-dry.
- For the most matte finish. Apply CLAY to dry hair with dry hands.
- Refresh second-day hair by buffing CLAY into dry hair.
- If a white residue appears, you have used way too much CLAY.
CLAY features 18.21 Man Made's signature Sweet Tobacco oil blend. A masculine aroma inspired by sweet Virginia pipe tobacco and the roaring spirit of swanky Prohibition-era speakeasy lounges. The first impression will introduce notes of spicy saffron and dried fruit which, will mellow during the dry down to reveal notes of manuka honey, dark toned vanilla, and tonka bean to sweeten the touch of tobacco, exotic woods, and powdery musk that round out the base. Leaves a lasting impression.